We Put Compassion To Work
Mindfulness-based career training for the discerning student
• 650-hour Program takes 10 months to complete.
• Internationally educated faculty.
• Selective admission ensures educational excellence.
• One of the highest post-graduation employment rates in CA.
• 100% Certification Exam pass rate since the program began in 2004.
• $1000 Work-trade Internships available.
Mindfulness-based Massage Therapy Training
For students who understand that a calm, pleasant massage therapist is always preferable to a hurrying, stressed-out therapist. Meditation, Pilates-based strength training, and more. Learn what makes our program different…
Study in Solitude
Classes are held at Arcata School of Massage, 175 miles north of San Francisco, in beautiful Humboldt County, California. With miles of uninterrupted coastline, epic forests, and a down-home community vibe, there’s no place like Hum.
Our morning intensive program, with classes M-F from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. allows time for work and play in the afternoons and on weekends.
Free Introductory Teaching
5 p.m., January 12, 2016
Prospective students are invited to join us at Arcata School of Massage for an afternoon lesson with our Director, Tobin Rangdrol. We will practice moving meditation, discuss the program, and enjoy a tour of the facilities. Or contact us us to set up a meeting and sit in on a class anytime…