Online Booking – Massage and Bodywork
Tobin Rangdröl, LMT
Tobin has been working as a bodywork therapist for 20 years. Immersed in a life of healing since birth, he started learning the art of bodywork as a child from his mother, Shari Sunshine. He graduated of the Lomi Oluea School of Traditional Hawaiian Massage on Maui, Hawaii, and co-founded Syntropy International, an advanced training program for massage therapists. He developed the Middleway Method over 14 years as the principal instructor at the Arcata School of Massage.
Tobin studied Healing Chi Kung from Master Mantak Chia in Thailand, Meditation with Chogyal Namkhai Norbu, Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, His Holiness the Dalai Lama and others in India and Nepal, and Ashtanga Yoga with Richard Freeman in Boulder, Colorado.
- Therapeutic Bodywork – Injury treatment and rehabilitation
- Relaxing Massage – Intuitive and personalized
- Deep Tissue Massage – For shifting chronic dysfunction
- Somatic Bodywork – Neuromuscular repatterning for deep change
- Energy Work – Using your natural body energy for healing
- Hot Stone Massage – With basalt stones and warm bamboo
- Sports Massage – Pre and post event, with muscle activation