Middleway Method Practitioner Apprenticeships
Middleway training is a one-on-one apprenticeship. Teacher and student work together at the student’s pace, according to the student’s needs and strengths.
Fellow students and practitioners support each other, practice together, and share in a community of open learning.
- Personal wellness: exercise, diet, and lifestyle
- Meditation: body-centered, grounded and awake
- Touch sensitivity: neuromuscular repatterning and muscle activation
- Movement: self-relaxation and subtle awareness
- Anatomy of Proprioception: the foundation of our sense of being
- Facilitating others: somatic education
There are three ways to study meditation with us. The first is to study the body-centered, non-religious form which is the basis of Middleway practice in general. The second is to study Buddhism in a non-religious Western format through mindfulness and philosophy. The third method is to study and practice in a more traditional Tibetan Buddhist format in the Dzogchen and Vajrayana traditions.
Free non-religious Buddhist resources are available through the Free Buddhism Project.
We host body-centered Relaxing Meditation retreats at Ratna Ling Retreat Center in Sonoma County, California.
Traditional Tibetan Buddhist training is available at Rangjung Yeshe Gomde California.
- Massage Therapists
- Bodywork Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Energy Workers
- Teachers and Coaches
Through retreats, workshops, and one-on-one apprenticeships, we teach touch sensitivity, neuromuscular repatterning, muscle activation, proprioceptive development, and facilitating body-awareness.
Upcoming Courses include:
- Self Care for Therapist and Client
- Anatomy Refreshers
- Muscle Release Techniques
- Advanced Courses